Embrace The Move To Automation
From manufacturing to universities, companies and institutions are in turmoil across the board. During the time of COVID-19, businesses are being forced to look for better, faster, or cheaper solutions to the problems that they’re facing. Increasingly new technologies can provide help. We take a look at how businesses, brands, organizations, public services, and institutions are having to make drastic shifts in order to survive and adopt new solutions such as drones, 3D printing, autonomous driving, and online education. As the world makes behavioral shifts to the “new normal,” we are seeing how people are beginning to move toward automation in multiple areas of their lives – be it food delivery, pursuing education, or catching a ride. The entire world is at a tipping point where we are being forced to embrace the move to automation… who will be left behind?
Key Points from This Episode:
- Learn more about customer responses to companies like Waymo, Meitwan, and Geely.
- The economic benefits of human-delivered goods versus robot-delivered goods.
- Discover how different companies are approaching electric automobility.
- COVID-19’s impact on ride hailing markets and companies like Tesla, Uber, and Lyft.
- How flying and ground drones are being employed for food delivery and medical check-ups.
- Learn more about the behavioral shifts towards using available technology platforms.
- Find out how 3D printing is serving the manufacturing process across a range of industries.
- Discover how more ventilators where built and used in Italy using 3D print technology.
- The surge in online education: How universities across the globe are adapting their courses.